A Few of My Favorite Things explained how I use the Transparent Background feature in Notebook to help me get more out of other software. (I can mark up the screen and still use the software with the markings still on it.) Magic on the SmartBoard explained how to use Layers to make Notebook look like magic.
- Dropbox containing my files (Magic, Kaleidosquares & Fave) and also my coworkers' (Kay & Crystal) files.
- Shameless plug to join dropbox and help me get extra space.
- Magic on the SmartBoard on Smart Exchange
- Favorite Things on Smart Exchange
- Kaleidosquares on Smart Exchange
One of my goals for this coming schoolyear is to actually write posts onto this blog. They might be short, but hopefully I will keep this goal!
Some of the things upcoming this school year: Continued growth as we tackle the STAAR, creating a moodle course for Geometry STAAR Preparation, iXplore (CMS for CFISD), tablet pilot for Geometry (both droids and ipads). And of course, supporting all teachers to implement technology: TI Nspire on laptops, TI SmartView, SmartBoards, Airliners, Smart Notebook, Explore Learning, Understanding Math, Microsoft Math, MathType, Google Sketchup, Geometer's Sketchpad, Windows 7, web 2.0 just to name a few!
Looking forward to CAMT. I know it will be a great conference!